It means somebody or something that deviates from the normal pattern, somebody that is eccentric and does not have a suitable course in life.
- It is due to the erratic handwriting of the doctor that I was not able to purchase the right kind of medication.
- If you continue to behave in an erratic manner, it is only a matter of time that you will be dropped from the school team.
- When the police officer found out that the man has been behaving in an erratic manner, he had him locked up in the jail and wanted to understand his problem.
- There is an erratic sense of understanding amongst the people that think of themselves to be psychopaths; they always judge other people based upon their own mental acumen.
- If your driving is erratic, it is important for you to pull over. It might be the influence of alcohol in your blood that is causing you to do so.